If the Blue LED has gone out on the unit, which can make it confusing to setup, follow the instructions here to get yourself connected back up.
- What you will want to do is pull the power cord. Count to 5, then plug it back in.
- You should see the WiFi LED flash red for a second. Then wait 60 seconds.
- Press the WiFi button till it turns Red. It will go slow Red, to fast Red, to slow Red, then solid Red.
- G-17 Air Setup should show in your wireless network now.
- Now continue from STEP 4 in the setup guide.
- After you have finish STEP 5 the unit will flash Red for a second, wait 60 seconds, then it should show up in your Airplay network.