Your wireless network name, or “SSID”, must be broadcast so that it shows up during the initial setup. If hidden, you need to go into your wireless router settings and “broadcast” the network name. Once setup is complete you may “hide” the name again.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to setup my speaker for every iDevice or computer that I will use my G-17 and AirPlay from?
- If I don’t have Airplay, can I play music using my G-17 Air?
- My Wifi Network Name (SSID) is not available in the list of networks in the AirPlay setup page.
- How does the Klipsch G-17 Air use Airplay?
- How to Set Up Using a "Hidden Network"
- G-17-Firewall Ports for AirPlay
- G-17-How To Attach the Base
- G-17-How to fix crooked base
- Where did my Airplay icon go on my iOS device?
- Trouble setting up to WPA/WPA2 security on router