Ear canal measurements vary. Therefore, each model comes with multiple ear tip sizes. Such variety allows Klipsch to fit more of the population than its competition.
Articles in this section
- Will the ear tips get stuck in my ears?
- What Apple products are compatible with your "i" headphones?
- What makes the i-version headphones so unique?
- Why are there a variety of ear tip sizes?
- What compression format should I use to get the most from my headphones?
- Will I still be able to hear my music if I am traveling on a noisy bus, train or plane?
- When taking calls do I have to talk directly into the microphone?
- What makes Klipsch headphones so comfortable?
- What is a balanced armature speaker?
- How does bit rate influence headphone sound performance?