There is a feature in iPod models called Sound Check which resets the average loudness of the tracks to be approximately the same. If Sound Check is enabled, some tracks will be quieter than they were originally. To turn Sound Check off, select Settings from the iPod main menu, then Sound Check. Toggle this to Off to disable Sound Check and restore the original track volume levels.
Articles in this section
- KMC-3-For charging purposes, what is the voltage and amperage output of the USB output?
- KMC 3-What is the best way to clean the unit?
- KMC-3-Bass periodically cuts out when playing at high volumes
- Groove-How to Factory Reset if unit won't charge/turn on?
- My music is not playing as loudly as expected. Is something wrong?
- KMC 3-Will the USB input on the back of unit both play and charge my portable music device?
- KMC 3-Which batteries will last the longest?
- KMC 1 Battery Replacement & System Battery Reset
- Groove-How to do a Factory Reset
- KMC 3-Will the USB charge my phone/tablet?