The KMC 3’s cabinet is coated with a soft-feel type of paint. Dry dusting or cleaning with a dry or water-damp cloth is the best cleaning method for the cabinet and rubber top “shelf’. If any particles are lodged in the top shelf, adhesive tape will clean it up. The front grille should only be dusted with a dry cloth.
Articles in this section
- KMC-3-For charging purposes, what is the voltage and amperage output of the USB output?
- KMC 3-What is the best way to clean the unit?
- KMC-3-Bass periodically cuts out when playing at high volumes
- Groove-How to Factory Reset if unit won't charge/turn on?
- My music is not playing as loudly as expected. Is something wrong?
- KMC 3-Will the USB input on the back of unit both play and charge my portable music device?
- KMC 3-Which batteries will last the longest?
- KMC 1 Battery Replacement & System Battery Reset
- Groove-How to do a Factory Reset
- KMC 3-Will the USB charge my phone/tablet?